Confirmed: Most Ever Consecutive Wins in English Football History - MCFC

To quote a legendary 80's Nik Kershaw song (not being totally serious there!); wouldn't it be good to do it there!
IF we get to the week before the derby with the record in tact AND Napoli beat Shakhtar (we beat Feyenoord too as part of the run) then my money would be on the win record ending in Kharkiv as there would be absolutely no point in flying our 1st team out to the Ukraine for a dead rubber 3 days before the derby. We could get a win but a draw or defeat would be more likely. Of course Foden and Brahim could give us a major; major boost but it would be a tough ask.

IF we get to the week before the derby with the record in tact AND Napoli beat Shakhtar (we beat Feyenoord too as part of the run) then my money would be on the win record ending in Kharkiv as there would be absolutely no point in flying our 1st team out to the Ukraine for a dead rubber 3 days before the derby. We could get a win but a draw or defeat would be more likely. Of course Foden and Brahim could give us a major; major boost but it would be a tough ask.
I was asking about the PL.

Yes finishing 5/6th after all the dross that had gone before seemed a cause for celebration as did Keith Curle winning the Rumbelows final spirint.

I remember playing Sheff United away around that period (got beat 4-2 with Paul Lakes brother scoring) and literally thousands travelled with many locked out are in the home end as everyone was giddy about us winning and pitting pressure on the leaders. It was another of many false dawns.

Quinns goal v Luton and Spurs were fantastic though.

I remember feeling quite chuft when Keith won that.

Thats strange because he finished 5th or 6th :-)

My mistake, but what's even sadder is that I've now realised I was chuft just because I think he won the Northern qualifying heat, unless you're gonna tell me I got that wrong as well and he came runner up. Talk about ruining the only thing I ever had to brag about.

My mistake, but what's even sadder is that I've now realised I was chuft just because I think he won the Northern qualifying heat, unless you're gonna tell me I got that wrong as well and he came runner up. Talk about ruining the only thing I ever had to brag about.
shame they don't do it now sane would piss it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.