Man of the Match - Leicester (a)

Man of the Match - Leicester (a)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Every team has an unsung hero, that being Delph. He has slotted in due to mendys injury and looks so comfortable. Well done Delph. Been very impressed with his attitude, he was one of the fringe players and one I think we all expected to leave in the transfer window.

This is the hardest decision I've had to make this weekend. Delph, Dave, Sterling, Sane and Fernandinho were all fantastic but in the end I voted for Kev. He reminds me so much of Colin Bell in his prime. He has such fantastic drive and energy with sublime vision and the ability to make and create goals. What a player.

i voted for Delph and if he is only cover for mendy why on earth have no other managers seen it with delph at wing back the lads looks a season pro-wing back

but i have to say a very big shout out to merlin the magician if this was in wwe and pep the manager of silva then he has reborn him into a some really bad ass fighter the lad is now like a monster and tackle after tackle he is not giving up the runs from box to box 100% and taking no prisoners its joy to watch the new silva its best of both worlds he is pure silk with a sting and when under mancini and pellegrini there was a weakness in tracking back and tackling not now he has been reborn under pep

i voted for Delph and if he is only cover for mendy why on earth have no other managers seen it with delph at wing back the lads looks a season pro-wing back
I think he's playing great, but is he playing as a wing back or a full back/ midfielder?
To me wing backs usually play as part of a back 5 and tend to go down the wings as is implied by the name . Delph is playing in a back four virtually never overlaps and tends to tuck inside.
No matter, whatever we call his position I agree he's playing great.

Delph. Their tactic of getting Mahrez one on one to expose him failed time after time. Outstanding today
Mahrez was sublime, some of the touches and control were beautiful, then delph took the ball off him.
Delph for me.

Delph for me he has been solid every game he has played at left back what a surprise that has been and stayed fit as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.