I’M A Celebrity 2017

Jamie is a good lad but a big red,like his brother who is a pal of mine,had a good night out with him and loads of his red mates after the semi final at wembley the other year,then got a lift home in the morning in his motor,me and 6 reds,I drove them all fucking mental! Met Dennis Wise in Tenerife the other year and thought he was sound tbh,he was in Linekers bar with Dmitri Karim,Lee Bowyer and Graham Rix who we destroyed for obvious reasons! Fuck me we took the piss out of Rix and Bowyer started getting cocky so he got it as well,me n my pal singing city songs to him,he hated it the little rat faced racist prick!

Amir Khan has never seen the programe apparently. He obviously doesn’t need the money so what’s his reason for going on and probably eating a kangaroos cock? It’s not exactly going to raise his boxing profile? Hope he gets voted in for every trial.

Amir Khan has never seen the programe apparently. He obviously doesn’t need the money so what’s his reason for going on and probably eating a kangaroos cock? It’s not exactly going to raise his boxing profile? Hope he gets voted in for every trial.

He got $6 million for his last fight, his biggest pay day
His Mrs spent 600k on their kids first birthday
He’s also going through divorce, so with that and how she seems to have spent money I bet he’s not as comfy as some think

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.