Sunday Supplement 17/18

Anyone who doesnt understand PPC, SEO and eMarketing will not understand why we dont feature. PPC jobs have been around for a long time - when it was identified as a solution to drive traffic and increase revenue to a website (company).

This is a reason why you have to build a global fanbase, something our owners and club want to achieve. Winning the CL will go someway to helping that which is why it is an important competition to win

I think buying a world superstar occasionally helps too. If Pogba or Ibra were from Hull and called Mark Peabody and had no personality, but the same ability they'd never get sensationalised by the media. That's one reason I was pissed off we didn't sign Neymar or Mbappe. For pure marketing and commercial reasons, to claw back more fans, clicks, revenue, etc from the rag shit we need to sign someone of that level, even if Pep just uses him as a squad player. Someone like Bale, Griezmann, Kane in summer, especially if we've just won the title would be a great statement of intent. We dropped a bollock with those shit signings straight after the 2012 title win.

. We dropped a bollock with those shit signings straight after the 2012 title win.
Yeah... that was disappointing.
To win 2 on the bounce is a sign of consistency and intent.

Same thing happened after 13/14.

The past 3 seasons transfers have been pretty damn consistently good. Bar nolito.

I think buying a world superstar occasionally helps too. If Pogba or Ibra were from Hull and called Mark Peabody and had no personality, but the same ability they'd never get sensationalised by the media. That's one reason I was pissed off we didn't sign Neymar or Mbappe. For pure marketing and commercial reasons, to claw back more fans, clicks, revenue, etc from the rag shit we need to sign someone of that level, even if Pep just uses him as a squad player. Someone like Bale, Griezmann, Kane in summer, especially if we've just won the title would be a great statement of intent. We dropped a bollock with those shit signings straight after the 2012 title win.

Thats not going to happen though, Pep wont buy someone just for the sake of selling some shirts or generating a healthy ppc percentage - and i hope it stays that way because that is the philosophy of a club with no direction (look at united and the recent findings about Di Maria)

We have a world cup coming up with a host of our players taking part....players which at this world cup can make it their tournament and become global stars in their own right

Did anyone notice that fat bald one when asked if he thought we might slip away
He said, if Pep was Keegan then maybe but SADLY he’s not

Did anyone notice that fat bald one when asked if he thought we might slip away
He said, if Pep was Keegan then maybe but SADLY he’s not

Coincidentally I'm listening to the podcast and just heard that. Ashton confirms Pep has a different constitution.

Yeah... that was disappointing.
To win 2 on the bounce is a sign of consistency and intent.

Same thing happened after 13/14.

The past 3 seasons transfers have been pretty damn consistently good. Bar nolito.
Nowt wrong with buying Nolito but we dropped a bollock by making his daughter live in a cave. No player is going to like that.

the crap sprouted comes from the perspective of the laziest bunch of journalists on the planet, British football hacks.
We have Leroy, Raheem, Jesus KDB, Mendy, Bernardo, Edierson and Stones all under 26. We already have several superstars in the making.
It's the winning of trophies that will raise our profile.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.