United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you guys hear..??

Well, supposedly the fighting spirit of the class of '92 has found its way to this united team. Carlton Pogba is BACK and FRAUDIOLA is shaking in his boots. Seems like the Chosen One's tactics have taken a little longer this time, but have no fear, they are working!

Possession based passing football...? This is not some fantasy world where playing pretty footy wins you trophies, this is the premier league, where you need a big strong physical presence, like a Fellani and Matic,to really punish the weak, technical players. They may never win a Ballon D'or, but god dammit they should.

I dont know how much we could get for the lightweight players like Silva, Sane, Sterling, but maybe we could get, say 30m for all of them and go all in for a Lindelof/Rojo type or maybe the little Pogba that plays in France, I dont know. I just know we have to do something and FAST, they're coming....

They've just lost one of their records.

Since the 1930-31 season, they held the record for the most consecutive losses from the start of a season in a top flight league in Europe.

It's just been bettered by Benevento of Italy losing 13 on the bounce.

Did you guys hear..??

Well, supposedly the fighting spirit of the class of '92 has found its way to this united team. Carlton Pogba is BACK and FRAUDIOLA is shaking in his boots. Seems like the Chosen One's tactics have taken a little longer this time, but have no fear, they are working!

Possession based passing football...? This is not some fantasy world where playing pretty footy wins you trophies, this is the premier league, where you need a big strong physical presence, like a Fellani and Matic,to really punish the weak, technical players. They may never win a Ballon D'or, but god dammit they should.

I dont know how much we could get for the lightweight players like Silva, Sane, Sterling, but maybe we could get, say 30m for all of them and go all in for a Lindelof/Rojo type or maybe the little Pogba that plays in France, I dont know. I just know we have to do something and FAST, they're coming....
Whoever wrote that needs to put the bong away and go and lie down in a cool, dark room.

I've not seen any but the guardian are running an article that mentions they have included a youth player in every squad since 1937.

Just for balance of course!
Pah old news that,they've been televised consecutively in the FA cup a lot lot longer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.