City shirt on telly

Been looking for that shooting stars film for years. The young lad in it, is a good mate of mine. Went on to do Corrie and loads of other stuff, even he’s not got a copy anymore. Used to do his nut in in school, because everyone quoted the “is he gonna shag her” line to death at him haha. Anyone know where I might find a copy of this? It was a channel four film if I remember correctly.
I remember watching this in 1990 when it was shown. The fact it was about City was absolutely mint !! And does anybody know what was on BBC1 at the same time ? Yes, them vile bastards scraping a win in the FA cup replay against Palace. :-(

Are you talking a out Broadchurch featuring ex doctor Who actor David Tennant? If so the lad who was killed by falling off a cliff was indeed a City fan even though the town it was set in was a south coastal one. His bedroom had a big city poster on the wall. Still don't know how that series ended.
The police woman’s husband did it......

Some of you guys will know the answer to this : Years ago a Financial Trader was arrested at Singapore Airport , for financial irregularities ,
and he was on the main news wearing a City second shirt ,Uwe's possibly , maybe his name was Neeson ? - or something like that.

In an episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (Frank Sets Sweet Dee on Fire) Mac, played by Rob McElheny wears a 'Welcome to Manchester' City t shirt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.