Feyenoord (h) pre-match thread

Feyenoord (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s the opposite of over confidence. It’s a worry about the three league games coming in the next week and a half against tougher opposition.
Don't disagree about the predicament.

I do disagree about the various comments suggesting any team we can put out will beat them easily, including City Women.

We may conclude topping the group is not essential given that some big fish are going to finish 2nd and winners of our group might face them.

But if we want to win the Feyernord game, we need to take it seriously and not make e.g. 7 or 8 changes.

Win the group and if that means getting Real or Bayern in the next round, fine. I'd fancy City on current form to win both legs home and away against either of them. I'm less keen on getting Roma, you can bet Dzeko will score a couple from Kolarov's crosses.

I don't get fans not bothered by either finishing 1st or 2nd in the group, I think it's better to finish 1st cos the draw in the next round always put those that finish 1st get to play the first leg away .which in my view is better.
They are tough games whether you finish 1st or 2nd, doesn't matter, those that are saying that watch us get barca real or bayern in the next round, we'll bring them on , I don't think they would fancy playing us.
Also those that are saying whatch us get a tough draw, remember we got Monaco last season , after what was probably the match of the season at the etihad we ballsed up the 2nd leg, so it goes to show its not always easy against the so called lesser sides.

IMO - Shaktar will lose in Naples.
We will finish top of the group. I trust Pep to put out a good team any time we play.

The last thing you want to do on a winning run like ours is break the momentum and lose that feeling of invincibility, so we have to put a decent team out, not a full on second 11. Rest the key men, maybe 5 or 6 who have been playing every game (Kev, Fern, Sane, Walker, maybe even Delph) but try and keep some structure to the team by leaving in people who can be rested at the weekend instead like Spanish Dave and Sterling. Literally no point in resting a keeper either

I don't get fans not bothered by either finishing 1st or 2nd in the group, I think it's better to finish 1st cos the draw in the next round always put those that finish 1st get to play the first leg away .which in my view is better.
They are tough games whether you finish 1st or 2nd, doesn't matter, those that are saying that watch us get barca real or bayern in the next round, we'll bring them on , I don't think they would fancy playing us.
Also those that are saying whatch us get a tough draw, remember we got Monaco last season , after what was probably the match of the season at the etihad we ballsed up the 2nd leg, so it goes to show its not always easy against the so called lesser sides.

Quite right.

Give Kdb and Fernandihno a rest. A strong front three should be enough for this match, the rest of november and specially december fixtures are going to be very trying for the squad.

It seems to me that the napoli/shaktar is far more important than our game.Feynoord are very poor and I think we could beat them with most our first team missing. However if shaktar win ,that would leave them just 3pts behind us with all to play for on the final round of games. And with the derby a few days later ,a long trek to the Ukraine and a tough game is the last thing we need

If Shakhtar wins against Napoli, then irrespective of our result against Feyenoord, the last game becomes important to Top the group. Hope Napoli beats Shaktar and we get atleast a draw against Feyenoord with our second team.

Yep, we will draw Real or Bayern if we win the group

So what? If we win, then we have the belief to go on and win the trophy. If we lose, then no shame in losing to a strong team and we can concentrate on the PL, FA Cup double.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.