How many of our rivals players would get into our first 11?

Nobody.

Even if this were extended to the bench, I doubt anybody would now go for a 'Plan B' striker (e.g. Llorente). The idea of changing the system when things aren't going to plan and simply lumping it forward would be anathema.

Putting it a totally different way
How would this side managed by Guardiola get on in the premier league;
De Gea
Bellerin Christiansen Vertonghen Rose
Kante Pogba Eriksen
Hazard Kane Sanchez

Bench
Loris
Alderweireld
Salah
Morata
Fabregas

There are some great players in the league. But very few would improve the side, how it's playing at the moment. There isn't anyone in the league I'd have before KDB, Silva and Sane.

Keepers - you could argue that De Gea, Courtois, Lloris, et al but none will be able to ping the passes 50 yards like what we currently have.

Defenders - I think you'd have to go some to get better than Stones at the minute. I wasn't Walker's biggest fan but he is exactly the right player for us. If Kompany is fit there isn't a better CB then him in the world. I haven't seen enough of Mendy and can't fault Delph but perhaps a Rose.

Midfield - There is no one in this league better than KDB and Sliva. Could you put a Kante in instead of Dinho, maybe.

Up front - Sane is going to be a world superstar and is Jesus. You could find a place for Kane if you really had to but, again, only if you had to.

the rash for sterling
Nearly as ridiculous as Pogba over Silva.

I’ve noticed on this thread there’s still a fair few who would swap Sterling for other players. You’re just not getting it, even when the evidence is right in front of you week after week. The lad is going to be one of the best.

Nearly as ridiculous as Pogba over Silva.

I’ve noticed on this thread there’s still a fair few who would swap Sterling for other players. You’re just not getting it, even when the evidence is right in front of you week after week. The lad is going to be one of the best.
What about the idiot who wants Fabregas, Firmino (!!!!) and Martial?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.