Citizens away match screening @ Legends Lounge

Good afternoon, thanks to the result but the beer even in the Posh bit was shit. Two pints of bitter £4.70 each and flat and hanging !

May i offer an alternative;
I went to a boozer i didn't know and was perched in the pool room watching match on a shitty little telly. Nobody else seemed that arsed until i heard a shout from across the pub when City went on the attack. A quick look and i spotted a room in the back full of Blues. It had a big telly, comfy chairs and a carpet, coors was £2.50 a pint and came in a glass. Amongst the watching crowd of about 20 there were definitely some legends, although i knew none of 'em. The old boy with his braces over his replica shirt was a real star, as was his grandson.
On top of a big cheer every time we scored we'd get a plastic disgruntled red popping in to 'have a word' with his mate. He got a standing ovation both times. Great entertainment all round and will deffo go again next sat 3pm we're playing.

May i offer an alternative;
I went to a boozer i didn't know and was perched in the pool room watching match on a shitty little telly. Nobody else seemed that arsed until i heard a shout from across the pub when City went on the attack. A quick look and i spotted a room in the back full of Blues. It had a big telly, comfy chairs and a carpet, coors was £2.50 a pint and came in a glass. Amongst the watching crowd of about 20 there were definitely some legends, although i knew none of 'em. The old boy with his braces over his replica shirt was a real star, as was his grandson.
On top of a big cheer every time we scored we'd get a plastic disgruntled red popping in to 'have a word' with his mate. He got a standing ovation both times. Great entertainment all round and will deffo go again next sat 3pm we're playing.

Bet your not going to tell us what the boozer is callled and where it is ,are you?

Why on earth would anyone go to the Legends Lounge to watch City.
Do you feel part of City because you are being ripped of for shit beer because the club have given your tickets to to someone from China.
There are numerous pubs around Manchester that screen City matches thought various channels .
There is a bar in Puerto Del Carmen in Lanzarote owned by Gorton bloke who has not screened a City game since TV was invented.

Do you feel part of City because you are being ripped of for shit beer because the club have given your tickets to to someone from China.
There are numerous pubs around Manchester that screen City matches thought various channels .
There is a bar in Puerto Del Carmen in Lanzarote owned by Gorton bloke who has not screened a City game since TV was invented.

Because you can watch the game with 150/200 fellow blues?
Listen to Shaun Goater talk before the game?
It was free?
Nice, friendly, relaxed, atmosphere?

I had 2 free drinks, watched the game, enjoyed the afternoon - Cost to me.... £zero!

Bet you are fun at parties

It was free, I got a free beer and bought a couple which didn't cost much more than the pub. It was good to watch it with a few hundred other city fans
My lads got a pic with The Goat and the oldest won a signed Edserson shirt so technically I'm up about £40.
And I would have just usually found stream at home because it was a 3pm kick off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.