West Brom - Pulis sacked (page 4)

No tears from me as he is another in a long line of sore losers/ungracious bastards that pollute our game with their dinosaur ideas.

Club shop manager

87wQl.gif

It's time these clubs started thinking outside the box with their managerial appointments, same old managers getting jobs, giving clubs brief spikes before eventually getting the sack.

Look at Sunderland, last/this season have shown that some of these clubs will drop like a brick if/when they do go down due to the shite players that these same old shite managers bring in.

Last edited:
Thank god he has gone.....a relic of an era of management that needs to be consigned to the bin. Hopefully West Brom can look and bring in a young manager that is forward thinking and wants his team to actually play football.

Glad he is gone, hateful bent manager (yes i can say that see Gillingham) It is a pity that this revolving door policy allows sub standard managers to keep getting jobs. Why not try the lower leagues for a bright up and coming manager.

They should give it to Giggsy - Yes I laughed when i typed it as well.

Slightly harsh decision although the trajectory isn't good. Pulis never been relegated as a manager,you might not like him but he's effective. WBA better get this next move right or they'll go down.

I don't have any great love for the guy or anything but at least Pulis and Allardyce do the job that is required of them. Their football may not be beautiful but they go to clubs and keep them up and stabilise them in the Prem. It's the managers who are proven failures who keep getting jobs that are the problem. Moyes basically.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.