Citizens away match screening @ Legends Lounge

It was free, I got a free beer and bought a couple which didn't cost much more than the pub. It was good to watch it with a few hundred other city fans
My lads got a pic with The Goat and the oldest won a signed Edserson shirt so technically I'm up about £40.
And I would have just usually found stream at home because it was a 3pm kick off.

Agree with all that mate, although a pint of Amstel was £5.10 :)

I can only assume that most people who are not positive about the screening event did not actually go! I did, with a mate and we thoroughly enjoyed the afternoon. 200 ish City fans of all ages watched a great match in good surroundings and atmosphere. Okay, the beer was not up to standard ( and there was no excuse for this) but the price was only at City centre levels. Decent food at reasonable prices. Everyone at the club made us feel welcome and the guest entertainment was great with The Goat signing autographs and allowing pictures with everyone young and not so young. The relay from the ground went off on occasions but these were short and infrequent. If this opportunity had not come about I would have had to listen on BBC Radio Manchester which sometimes is a bit grating (eg Fred Eyre). In truth, A splendid afternoon. Well done and thank you City.
It seems that some people cannot stop moaning. City are a great club, let’s act like great fans.

Nothing but praise for the club for this, those that complain about the price of a pint after your free beer would it kill you not to have any more until you get back to weatherspoons, tight arse fuckers, i was driving so didnt have a beer which is fine by me enjoyed it and look forward to the next one.

I had a beer moan but had a great afternoon, just a but miffed at the time that we felt the need to charge 70p more than in the cattle bars.

Had a chance to get a picture with Shaun and a look around internally an area I'd not been in before.

I can only assume that most people who are not positive about the screening event did not actually go! I did, with a mate and we thoroughly enjoyed the afternoon. 200 ish City fans of all ages watched a great match in good surroundings and atmosphere. Okay, the beer was not up to standard ( and there was no excuse for this) but the price was only at City centre levels. Decent food at reasonable prices. Everyone at the club made us feel welcome and the guest entertainment was great with The Goat signing autographs and allowing pictures with everyone young and not so young. The relay from the ground went off on occasions but these were short and infrequent. If this opportunity had not come about I would have had to listen on BBC Radio Manchester which sometimes is a bit grating (eg Fred Eyre). In truth, A splendid afternoon. Well done and thank you City.
It seems that some people cannot stop moaning. City are a great club, let’s act like great fans.

I wasn't there as I went

But am I right in saying it was free entry and a free beer?

If it was, what is there to complain about!! Sounds like a great deal to me

Fair play to the club putting on events like this. Should make it a regular thing for non-televised away games.

I didn't go because I I was out n about busy. Just got bk in time for Fred ******* EyreI Think I'll have a bit of the next one though. Free in and a free pint ? So if you buy 2 more pints at 4.70 that's 9.40 divided by 3 = 3.13 a pint (if you sling the freebie on your average) BARGAIN !! However, if the beer tastes like shite, just take your own vodka in. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.