Garth Crooks' Team Of The Week

Really good explanation by Garth about how good Vinnie was during the game and why he deserved to be in the team of the week, not.

Martin Keown expressed it perfectly when he said on Final Score that De Bruyne is "a wonderful artist painting beautiful strokes for others to reap the benefits and enjoy".
I can't believe that Martin Keown said that. Or if he did, someone else must have written it for him.

I can't believe that Martin Keown said that. Or if he did, someone else must have written it for him.
I don't think so. Keown has been eulogising about our play for a while now. I think it was the Stoke game, when on MOTD2 he pointed out that one of our players (Sane I think) was just the latest to benefit from some sumptuous play by De Bruyne. I think he has set aside any prejudices he might have had, and is just enjoying our play for what it is. I think Keown is OK.

I don't think so. Keown has been eulogising about our play for a while now. I think it was the Stoke game, when on MOTD2 he pointed out that one of our players (Sane I think) was just the latest to benefit from some sumptuous play by De Bruyne. I think he has set aside any prejudices he might have had, and is just enjoying our play for what it is. I think Keown is OK.
It was more the flowery language than the message that I have my doubts about.

Keown actually said at one point according to the BBC website. " You know how Ronnie O'Sullivan can choose whether to play a shot right or left handed, well KDB can do that with his feet'.

Keown actually said at one point according to the BBC website. " You know how Ronnie O'Sullivan can choose whether to play a shot right or left handed, well KDB can do that with his feet'.
Must be difficult to hold a cue with your feet. Talented boy is our Kevin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.