Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
He certainly comes across as someone who can actually string a decent sentence together as the rest of that crew are brain dead.

Be honest, he's hardly hampered by the opposition is he. Merson, Thompson and Nicholas aren't exactly renowned for their razor like wit and sparkling repartee. It's become a 'jobs for the boys' programme and is far worse as a result.

Be honest, he's hardly hampered by the opposition is he. Merson, Thompson and Nicholas aren't exactly renowned for their razor like wit and sparkling repartee. It's become a 'jobs for the boys' programme and is far worse as a result.

The whole setup needs revamping as is it outdated, as it is dull and full of stupid analysis. Dont watch any of it.

Wasn't Matt Le Tissier the player that was vilified during his playing career because he was studying for a University degree whilst playing football? Obviously has the brains whilst most of them just have the braun. He wasn't 'one of the lads'!!!

I don't know if this has been mentioned but whenever City was mentioned Jeff Stelling kept banging on all through the match updates on Soccer Saturday that Vinny should have had a red card. He was like a dog with a bone. He also suggested that when Leicester hit the post that Silva had handled the ball on the line. His face was like a slapped arse when Le Tissier put him right.

He couldn't go to the city game without mentioning it. Even when going over the half time scores after reading ours out we had to hear Kompany should have gone. I genuinely don't think I have ever seen a reaction like that. The suggestions Silva handled the ball was laughable, he was a very desperate man Saturday. We had just scored a quick, exciting counter attacking goal with a great finish and that was his reaction. Bonkers

Wasn't Matt Le Tissier the player that was vilified during his playing career because he was studying for a University degree whilst playing football? Obviously has the brains whilst most of them just have the braun. He wasn't 'one of the lads'!!!

Yer, but at least they're all clean shaven...

Let's keep fingers crossed for Hartlepool in the FA cup and our kids putting 10 past them.

I remember when we played them at Maine Road (third round I think) and Tueart stuck one on their centre half. Newcastle supporters seemed more upset about it than Hartlepool's, but perhaps Stelling is carrying a long term grudge.

He couldn't go to the city game without mentioning it. Even when going over the half time scores after reading ours out we had to hear Kompany should have gone. I genuinely don't think I have ever seen a reaction like that. The suggestions Silva handled the ball was laughable, he was a very desperate man Saturday. We had just scored a quick, exciting counter attacking goal with a great finish and that was his reaction. Bonkers

He does seem to genuinely dislike us. I can't stand the guy.

Razor like wit for those Three Stooges?

More like shining wit - and that's definitely a Spoonerism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.