West Brom - Pulis sacked (page 4)

west-ham-united-logo-on-new-london-stadium-store-beside-the-converted-GE6TKP.jpg

Soon

With a bit of luck, he'll take the Wales job.

In his current job where he has just been sacked? Every team he manages ends up booing his anti football. Pulis to a less degree then to the likes of Pardew, Warnock, fat sam types but still backwards he has just been sacked and by about February will be leading another premier league team.

If what he's done is classed as failing then the PL would have about 4 managers. It takes all sorts, and there's many ways to skin a cat. For his ability, and the teams he's been manager of he has never 'failed'.

If what he's done is classed as failing then the PL would have about 4 managers. It takes all sorts, and there's many ways to skin a cat. For his ability, and the teams he's been manager of he has never 'failed'.

That's my point, all the league does is sack one of these and then they are picked up again. If getting sacked in your current role doesn't equal failure I don't know what will.

Pre 2008 we were on this path too. But in hindsight our approach should have been for years before to be scouting and developing young promising coaches along with the young promising academy players. And if we went this way I'd have been praying that we'd have groomed decent people, serious people, positive leaders, highly educated on modern football technics, etc. Basically the exact opposite to the current crop of British managers.

I wonder if Bournemouth are developing for when Eddie Howe one day leaves or whether they'll just follow the same merry go round? Id love to think that at least 1 Premier League club has a positive long term approach to this side of the game.

Why are people happy to see him go? Has he ever actually beat us? I hope he turns up at a club we've still got to play twice.

Pulis, the next pundit on Sky, BBC or BT Sport? Telling the nation how it is and how we are playing it all wrong or how to beat us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.