Feyenoord (h) pre-match thread

Feyenoord (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

They're missing their captain and also their best centre half.

Even if we rotate, we should have too much for them but the Wolves game should be a lesson to those that come in.

You got to rotate and give players a run out we should win this game at home with Rotation. Feel we may even see a 3 - 5 - 2 for this game too.
-----------------------------------------------------------Bravo------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Danilo--------------------------------------------------Ottamendi----------------------------------------------------------------Mangala
-------------------------------------------------------------Yaya---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sane------------------------------------Gundogan-------------------------------------D Silva---------------------------------B Silva
-----------------------Jesus--------------------------------------------------------Aguero-------------------------------------------------

Something like that line up wouldnt be the worst in the world and it gets game time into Danilo , Mangala , Gundogan and , B Silva which is needed for those to start a few games and for Pep he will be able to see whats worth keeping and moving on in the coming months.

#PEP: We are already qualified but for the draw for the last 16, you never know. It is better to play the second leg at home. I will prepare and the players will prepare to win the game. The #UCL is a prestigious competition
We will play to win.

PEP: John Stones will be out between 4-6 weeks. All of the month he will be out. Hopefully he will recover well for the end of January.

PEP: Phil Foden can play in many positions but not central defence! We don’t have a big squad. It is not easy to play 12 games in a short space of time. I will like to see how we will react - how players will play in different positions than they are used to playing.

PEP: We have Mangala, Vincent and Nico. Kyle can play in the middle, as can Fernandinho. If Mendy was fit, he could play there. We will find a soluton. The spirit is good. Everybody can make a step forward.

Dutch journalist: "Will you play a B team tomorrow?"

Pep: "We don't have a B team."

MANGALA: It is the same for us. It is a game to win. We are already qualified but we want to win and play the way we like to play.

MANGALA: Football is very difficult. Anything is possible. We will try to go as far as possible. We work for that everyday in training. John is injured now. It goes like that. You have to try and take your opportunity.

MANGALA: I’m very realistic. I am here today. Whether i will be here next summer, you never know. At the minute, I am in the squad and it’s good. I'm going to work and try to help my teammates.

MANGALA: City paid a lot of money for me. I am here to do my job and to be ready for the game. Everyone is going to criticise your performance but you have to be focused on what you have to do on the pitch. That’s the most important thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.