Feyenoord (h) pre-match thread

Feyenoord (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep says Mendy's injury is the reason Aguero and Gabriel Jesus don't play together now.

"Without Mendy, Sané has to go wide, which is why they don't play together."

Interesting press conference, couple of things stood out:

- Losing Mendy means we can't really play 2 strikers as we have to use Sane to keep the width, so we've done pretty well to adapt and change the way we play.
- Also mentioned how they work tactically in pre-season and not on physical stuff, which dismisses the age old myth and probably why it just took us a couple of games to get up to speed.

Interesting press conference, couple of things stood out:
- Also mentioned how they work tactically in pre-season and not on physical stuff, which dismisses the age old myth and probably why it just took us a couple of games to get up to speed.

For Pep though, there's hardly any alternative as implementing his system takes time, time and even more time and hard work on the training field. He and his coaching staff builds fitness simultaneously with the training drills but this is all well documented in Perarnau's books which I'm sure you've already read too. :)

Yeah, he's on the B list so didn't need to be registered, I think he'll definitely be in the 18, possibly starting 11.
He played the whole game on Saturday against United's reserve, and anyway I just doubt he'll start this. Would be great to see him at least on the bench though. There is hope I guess.

We really ought to be able to win this game using our full squad including Foden. All of them are top class and would get into most premier league first XIs. Rotate, manage, get a result and move on.

Shame, was hoping he would get a chance in this one

Pep:”Maybe Tosin Adarabioyo is another option. We will see. It depends on the players. We have Tosin, Brahim and Phil training with us from the beginning of the season.

“They have a chance to play, of course.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.