Centre back options

Laporte would make sense

• left footed
  • right age profile (23)
  • great on the ball
  • tall (6'3")
  • added cover at LB meaning no need to sign another
Seems as tho he's gone completely off our radar tho after he decided to stay. Pity as him and Stones could have had a brilliant long term partnership
Spoke about this guy previously. Great defender to be honest, really looks the business. However, all that hassle about him letting us down at the last minute the other season has really cheesed Pep off apparently.

Know for a fact we had Inigo Martinez watched on Friday night against Girona and are looking for a January move
Fits the profile perfectly and highly rated by Pep

Interesting. There was a thread on him during the summer transfer period, but the discussion seemed to fizzle out after it was reported that Barcelona had agreed to pay a 32m buy out clause. No idea what the current status is.

Know for a fact we had Inigo Martinez watched on Friday night against Girona and are looking for a January move
Fits the profile perfectly and highly rated by Pep
Checked his stats on transfermarkt, and was surprised to see that he only played 5 games in the La Liga this season. Any idea why? Has he been injured?

Its a no for Laporte then for me. Had a serious injury recently and struggling with injuries again this season. The last thing we need is another sick note.
Don't see how Inigo Martinez getting an injury is a mark against Laporte.

Don't see how Inigo Martinez getting an injury is a mark against Laporte.

My mistake, thought Laporte missed the 7 games with injury.

Either way, Bilbao are struggling, currently in 15th place. Don't think he is worth the 50m asking price. There are better options IMO.

My mistake, thought Laporte missed the 7 games with injury.

Either way, Bilbao are struggling, currently in 15th place. Don't think he is worth the 50m asking price. There are better options IMO.
I'd prefer Martinez, better on the ball and more composed, only question mark is his pace but he's as quick as Otamendi.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.