Feyenoord (h) pre-match thread

Feyenoord (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen peps latest quote's and it says toxin,Diaz and foden will all get mins in the coming months

Pep:”Maybe Tosin Adarabioyo is another option. We will see. It depends on the players. We have Tosin, Brahim and Phil training with us from the beginning of the season.

“They have a chance to play, of course.”

Thats good, hope to see him given a chance after signing on with us when he had other options

He played the whole game on Saturday against United's reserve, and anyway I just doubt he'll start this. Would be great to see him at least on the bench though. There is hope I guess.

I think he'll be alright for this though, young players tend to recover quicker and he'd probably get enough energy for this game from the adrenaline alone. If he doesn't start then I think he should get at least 30 minutes otherwise it's a wasted opportunity. The result matters first but looking at their depleted squad, we should get the win with Foden in the team.

Interesting press conference, couple of things stood out:

- Losing Mendy means we can't really play 2 strikers as we have to use Sane to keep the width, so we've done pretty well to adapt and change the way we play.
- Also mentioned how they work tactically in pre-season and not on physical stuff, which dismisses the age old myth and probably why it just took us a couple of games to get up to speed.
It doesn't dismiss the old age myth, It confirms why we're a bit crap in the first couple of games and why the Premier League will schedule some stinker first fixtures for us from now on.

Need another win to be all but certain of finishing top of the pile, providing that Shaktar also win in Napoli. We need 4pts from the next 2 games and we will finish top of the group.
If pep is going to play some of the younger players, pep should start with a full strength team. Once we're 3/4 goals up then bring them on for the last 20mins or so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.