Goretzka (Signed for Bayern Munich)

Don't think we need Dybala, and is rather have others over Gimenez.
Sorry, I ment Hernandez. And I see Dybala as the perfect substitution for Aguero, for when Aguero leaves. And the most important thing, he wants to be here, he said it long time ago.

Sorry, I ment Hernandez. And I see Dybala as the perfect substitution for Aguero, for when Aguero leaves. And the most important thing, he wants to be here, he said it long time ago.
Hernadez I love. Will be a great multifaceted addition. A younger, faster, more athletic version of Otamendi.

What's not to like. :)

Can't see him being a DM here so where's the room? Silva/KDB/Bernardo/Gündogan/Foden. Not sure he's really the player wee need in January. Fantastic footballer mind, reminds me of Ballack a little. We seem to want every midfielder going so we'll just wait and see. I reckon 2 signings max in January, preferably just 1 tbh, don't want to ruin a winning formula but a little extra depth would help.
Watching Fernandihno at Shaktar, he too didn't look like a fit for single pivot either. Sometimes we have to just look at their skill set rather than the current position they play.

Goretzka's skill set are similar to Wiegl's who everyone swears is tailor made for Pep's pivot. Except Goretka is faster, more energetic, bigger and stronger. Yes, he is a bit like Ballack with a better dribbling touch.

Watching Fernandihno at Shaktar, he too didn't look like a fit for single pivot either. Sometimes we have to just look at their skill set rather than the current position they play.

Goretzka's skill set are similar to Wiegl's who everyone swears is tailor made for Pep's pivot. Except Goretka is faster, more energetic, bigger and stronger. Yes, he is a bit like Ballack with a better dribbling touch.

Enjoy the comparison.

http://www.squawka.com/comparison-m...8/emre_can/819/819/2169/0/p#total_score#total

To be honest, I'd never heard of the dude before this thread. It's always amazed me how our fans get such in depth knowledge of players and see so many of them in action.

Open Question:

Where do you all watch these players and learn so much about them to form your individual opinions?

To be honest, I'd never heard of the dude before this thread. It's always amazed me how our fans get such in depth knowledge of players and see so many of them in action.

Open Question:

Where do you all watch these players and learn so much about them to form your individual opinions?

You can usually see 4/5 live games from Germany,Italy and France via BT sport every weekend.

Open Question:

I know it s strange, beeing 30yo with 2 children, but mainly from playing fifa. I play fifa and I watch a lot of football: Rapid Bucharest, City, Hertha, Celta, Parma, Torino, St Etienne, Besiktas, Panathinaikos (mainly) every time is on tv and other derby s from across Europe; so every time I see someone rated by fifa(gaming), I watch him with more care on tv. So mainly from playing fifa.

Not to be NN but I'm not sure why his score is so much higher after fleshing out the stats(goals scored perhaps but that's not what we need):

His pass completion which is vital for our system... at 76% is 10% lower than the other two in that comparison.

Successful take ons(perhaps the most indicative of ability to hold onto the ball if need be) is way lower at 29%.

However he is only 22y.o and does play in a different system so maybe Pep can work with him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.