Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't Matt Le Tissier the player that was vilified during his playing career because he was studying for a University degree whilst playing football? Obviously has the brains whilst most of them just have the braun. He wasn't 'one of the lads'!!!
Did Paul Power have a university degree ? sure i have read about it or am I going senile ?

DT was a complete coward that day and I`ll never forget the stunned silence when he flew 20 yards and landed a full nut job on the lad who if IRC had his eye socket broken. Had he stcuk one on Potter with his hands then I wouldn`t be writing this piece,but to use his head was disgraceful and even DT was full of remorse after the incident and so he should have been.
DT was always my favourite player,even upon his return to us from America,but that was totally out of order.
Had this happened on the street DT would have served time.

I thought he just jumped up & headbutted him.

Anyhow, he was a fucking thug so although Tueart descended to his level, tough shit.

It would be terrible if someone did the same to Fellaini.

I thought he just jumped up & headbutted him.

Anyhow, he was a fucking thug so although Tueart descended to his level, tough shit.

It would be terrible if someone did the same to Fellaini.
Two wrongs don`t make a right mate.I can just imagine the outcry on here had the tables been turned all those years ago.Don`t try and justify his actions.He ran at the player of that I am positive.

DT was a complete coward that day and I`ll never forget the stunned silence when he flew 20 yards and landed a full nut job on the lad who if IRC had his eye socket broken. Had he stcuk one on Potter with his hands then I wouldn`t be writing this piece,but to use his head was disgraceful and even DT was full of remorse after the incident and so he should have been.
DT was always my favourite player,even upon his return to us from America,but that was totally out of order.
Had this happened on the street DT would have served time.
He wrote an article in the Sunday papers saying it was both players fault, thereby making a little cash out of it for himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.