Feyenoord (h) pre-match thread

Feyenoord (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats good, hope to see him given a chance after signing on with us when he had other options
Thought Tosin did himself no harm at all against Wolves tbh.... Bailed Mangala out at least twice. Probably won’t happen, but If it were up to me he’d definitely start tomorrow, with Nico on the bench as insurance.

Strongest side available is a no brainer win and we can field a second string in the Ukraine before the derby,as we don't play until Sunday against the mighty Huddersfield can't see passed a strong side ensure we win group first and foremost. I wouldn't want to have to get a result in the last game before we play utd.

Raft of games coming thick and fast,although we don’t play after feyenoord until Sunday don’t we then play again on weds in the league,players need rotation i for one hope De Bruyne is rested,play Foden in his place otamendi will be back alongside mangala and Danilo can come in as well,gundogan and b.silva,sterling aguero,rest sane bring in Diaz and yaya for Fernandinho..so it’s
Ederson or bravo..
Danilo
Otto
Mangala
Foden
Gundogan
Yaya
B.silva
Diaz
Sterling
Aguero.

CL is no place for the kids to be starting games. Likely line up;
----------------------------Ederson----------------------------------
Walker------Kompany------------Otamendi---------------Danilo
----------------------------Yaya--------------------------------------
----------------Gundogan---------Kevin De Bruyne---------------
Bernado---------------------Aguero-----------------------Sane

IMO no chance Kompany plays. Especially given he just came back from injury. Would be shocked if he starts. We have important league games coming up. Perfect game for Foden to start, surrounded by experience as well.

Mangala for Kompany. Foden for De bruyne are my only changes from your line up.

CL is no place for the kids to be starting games. Likely line up;
----------------------------Ederson----------------------------------
Walker------Kompany------------Otamendi---------------Danilo
----------------------------Yaya--------------------------------------
----------------Gundogan---------foden---------------
Bernado---------------------Aguero-----------------------Sane

why not ? if they are good enough. its the perfect game to play someone like foden. do you think we will lose if he plays ? or that hes not good enough ?. plenty of the best young players play in the champions league.

do you think the team above would lose ? hes more then good enough to be a first team player - have a bit of faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.