Feyenoord (h) pre-match thread

Feyenoord (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
best football we have ever seen at City, and load of tickets available. How can people stay away from this ?

best football we have ever seen at City, and load of tickets available. How can people stay away from this ?

i dont think ticket prices help. 35- 55 quid for adults ( non season ticket holders) it should have been lower like the shakter game, especially considering we are already through. it should have been 20 quid imo. 40 quid in east stand level one is ridiculous and we will never sell out with those prices, but then again I've always thought it should be cheaper.

Last edited:
Thought Tosin did himself no harm at all against Wolves tbh.... Bailed Mangala out at least twice. Probably won’t happen, but If it were up to me he’d definitely start tomorrow, with Nico on the bench as insurance.
I think Pep will start with Tosin, alongside Nico, as this would be less disruption to the back line. With Tosin being more comfortable on the right side, it wouldn't make sense to shift Nico over and play Mangala. This way player's are in their preferred positions, with Nico leading the defence.

I think Pep will start with Tosin, alongside Nico, as this would be less disruption to the back line. With Tosin being more comfortable on the right side, it wouldn't make sense to shift Nico over and play Mangala. This way player's are in their preferred positions, with Nico leading the defence.
I will crap myself if i see nico with tosin for a CL game

Silva the key just because of his ball retention he could play every game the way he floats around the pitch.

why ? do you think tosin is that bad ? or feyenoord that good ?
Tosin has played 1 cup game this season,whilst nico has dived in and on his arse tosin will have to sort it,at the end of the day it is a CL game that pep wants to win so the one in russia doesn't matter,the kids can play in that and the cup game

BRAVO

DANILO TOSIN MANGALA ZINCHENKO

YAYA GUNDY

BERNARDO FODEN BRAHIM

AGUERO

SUBS EDERSON WALKER OTAMENDI SILVA JESUS STERLING SANE

KDB, FERNANDINHO, VINNY AND DELPH RESTED, DELPH PLAYED LAST GAME WITH A KNOCK AND VINNY MIGHT NEED MORE TIME TO RECOVER AFTER BEING OUT SO LONG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.