Feyenoord (h) pre-match thread

Feyenoord (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Pep will start with Tosin, alongside Nico, as this would be less disruption to the back line. With Tosin being more comfortable on the right side, it wouldn't make sense to shift Nico over and play Mangala. This way player's are in their preferred positions, with Nico leading the defence.

It makes more sense to give Mangala a proper run out as he will be needed in the coming weeks.

Let him find his rhythm alongside other first teamers instead of youngsters.

Tosin has played 1 cup game this season,whilst nico has dived in and on his arse tosin will have to sort it,at the end of the day it is a CL game that pep wants to win so the one in russia doesn't matter,the kids can play in that and the cup game

nico has been brilliant most of the season. do you think if say tosin and foden play we are just going to lose ? they are more then good enough to play tomorrow. as pep stays we dont have a b team.

nico has been brilliant most of the season. do you think if say tosin and foden play we are just going to lose ? they are more then good enough to play tomorrow. as pep stays we dont have a b team.
We have the first teamers who need games and the kids just breaking in get the cup games and the russia game then see after that,as i said respect the fact it's a CL game and get it won or do you really want to risk having to send the first team to russia a few days before the derby?

We have the first teamers who need games and the kids just breaking in get the cup games and the russia game then see after that,as i said respect the fact it's a CL game and get it won or do you really want to risk having to send the first team to russia a few days before the derby?

so playing foden isn't respecting the champions league ? one of the best young players in football right now, who's more then good enough. I'm not saying play the reserves, play a strong team with maybe 2 young players. foden for example is a first team player now. i dont get why you fear playing young players so much, they arent going to hinder us or make us weaker.

so playing foden isn't respecting the champions league ? one of the best young players in football right now, who's more then good enough. I'm not saying play the reserves, play a strong team with maybe 2 young players. foden for example is a first team player now. i dont get why you fear playing young players so much, they arent going to hinder us or make us weaker.
Foden is one thing but tosin in defence is another

I will crap myself if i see nico with tosin for a CL game
Tosin will do just fine, he's got plenty enough in him for this game. As for Nico he gets way to much criticism, he's an excellent CB, who plays with real feist, and has been a huge part of very goods defence this season.

It makes more sense to give Mangala a proper run out as he will be needed in the coming weeks.

Let him find his rhythm alongside other first teamers instead of youngsters.
If Pep goes with Mangala, the either Vinny or Tosin will play. Unless he goes with a back 3.

Tosin will do just fine, he's got plenty enough in him for this game. As for Nico he gets way to much criticism, he's an excellent CB, who plays with real feist, and has been a huge part of very goods defence this season.
I'm a nico fan but he does end up on his arse at times and tosin would have to cover,he is no john..yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.