Feyenoord (h) pre-match thread

Feyenoord (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strongest side available is a no brainer win and we can field a second string in the Ukraine before the derby,as we don't play until Sunday against the mighty Huddersfield can't see passed a strong side ensure we win group first and foremost. I wouldn't want to have to get a result in the last game before we play utd.
I’ll bet you any money you like it won’t be the strongest side available as Pep has already stated it won’t be.

I'm a nico fan but he does end up on his arse at times and tosin would have to cover,he is no john..yet
No, he's no JS, but he will be playing in a more familiar role than Nico would be. And I don't think Pep will play Vinny.

We have the first teamers who need games and the kids just breaking in get the cup games and the russia game then see after that,as i said respect the fact it's a CL game and get it won or do you really want to risk having to send the first team to russia a few days before the derby?
You know we could win this and still need something in Ukraine to finish top?

Some people want the same team to play every game bar the Carabao Cup, but will then bemoan team selection when they get injured or burn out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.