FC United Thread

They've got more empty seats than we have, in their council house, gifted to them by the blues of Manchester.

how dare you have double dare you
ours is a co owned council house with sport city fcum is a dosshouse built for shithouses

Struggling to think why there is a 219 page thread on a team who play in the 6th tier of English football?

Because they're a bunch of sanctimonious fuckwits who hide behind the bullshit of a community club with community values to further their egos and bank balances. I've more time for United than I'll ever have for these twats. I've more time for Salford City than I'll ever have for these twats. Plenty of reds despise them as well which tells you all you need to know when you have City and United fans agreeing on something.

And here we have it ladies and gentlemen....... the Moston Rag Socks caretaker manager says the players should be playing for the badge and not the money!
Straight from the horses mouth!
And the likes on northmanc7 declare ''we do things differently at FC''
https://www.thenonleaguefootballpap...ss-greaves-says-players-need-heart-not-money/
Not sure what point you are attempting to make here? Our manager says that players should play for the badge and not the money, what's the issue? They pretty much have to anyway as we don't pay a right lot.
Struggling to think why there is a 219 page thread on a team who play in the 6th tier of English football?
We must be doing something right ;)
They've got more empty seats than we have, in their council house, gifted to them by the blues of Manchester.
The ground isn't owned by the council, it's not a council house.
Strange because that's the same post what NorthManc7 posted but then quickly deleted a few days back.
Haven't deleted a thing, why would I? It's a good question :)
Because they're a bunch of sanctimonious fuckwits who hide behind the bullshit of a community club with community values to further their egos and bank balances. I've more time for United than I'll ever have for these twats. I've more time for Salford City than I'll ever have for these twats. Plenty of reds despise them as well which tells you all you need to know when you have City and United fans agreeing on something.
The club can't hide behind being a community club it's literally one of the only clubs in the country (used to be the only one but I think a couple more non league clubs followed suit recently) that is officially and legally a CBS (community benefit society). The club is legally bound to serve the community (bound by its own members by the way). Regardless, anyone with 5 minutes and 2 brain cells to rub together can easily see the work the club does for themselves.

I'd love to hear about how we have all furthered our egos and bank balances too. Considering we only have a very small number of people on our pay roll even if every one of those people was only in it to further their bank balances that would still be less than 1% of the club's membership so hardly something to accuse the club of. Believe me my bank balance hasn't benefited from being involved, quite the opposite in fact. All that beer ain't cheap even at FCUM prices ;)

Don't think there are many reds who despise us, a few no doubt, lots who disagree and lots who appreciate what we are doing. Loads who have no idea who we are too no doubt. By the way there's also a fair few blues who attend / have attended / have only positive things to say about the club. Some guy called Mike Summerbee being one of those, you might have heard of him.

Last edited:
Not sure what point you are attempting to make here? Our manager says that players should play for the badge and not the money, what's the issue? They pretty much have to anyway as we don't pay a right lot.

We must be doing something right ;)

The ground isn't owned by the council, it's not a council house.

Haven't deleted a thing, why would I? It's a good question :)

The club can't hide behind being a community club it's literally one of the only clubs in the country (used to be the only one but I think a couple more non league clubs followed suit recently) that is officially and legally a CBS (community benefit society). The club is legally bound to serve the community (bound by its own members by the way). Regardless, anyone with 5 minutes and 2 brain cells to rub together can easily see the work the club does for themselves.

I'd love to hear about how we have all furthered our egos and bank balances too. Considering we only have a very small number of people on our pay roll even if every one of those people was only in it to further their bank balances that would still be less than 1% of the club's membership so hardly something to accuse the club of. Believe me my bank balance hasn't benefited from being involved, quite the opposite in fact. All that beer ain't cheap even at FCUM prices ;)

Don't think there are many reds who despise us, a few no doubt, lots who disagree and lots who appreciate what we are doing. Loads who have no idea who we are too no doubt. By the way there's also a fair few blues who attend / have attended / have only positive things to say about the club. Some guy called Mike Summerbee being one of those, you might have heard of him.
I just can't be arsed replying to you anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.