Status
Not open for further replies.
---------------------Bravo-------------------
Walker---Otamendi---Mangala---Danilo
---------------------Toure-------------------
----------Gundogan-------Silva------------
Bernardo----------Aguero--------Sterling

Bench: Ederson, Delph, Adarabioyo, Fernandinho, Foden, Diaz, Jesus

If we're in control of the game we can hopefully get Foden on for D. Silva around 60 minutes then Diaz on for Sterling around the 70 minute mark. Maybe even sooner if we're a couple of goals ahead.

Alternatively, if Toure is looking as off the pace as he did against Wolves, we might want to make changes that allow us to have a look at either Gundogan or Danilo in that deep midfield role.

It's a bit of a shame we weren't able to register Zinchenko for the Champions League, but perhaps he can get some minutes at home to Southampton or West Ham.

Pep said it's important to win the group so regardless of what we want it will be a strong team,i don't want to see vinny or delph and dave on the bench,we only need to win this by one or 2 goals,they have nothing to lose and it's a big game for them so i doubt they will just roll over

I agree with Pep we should try to win the group. As for them you’re right they have nothing to lose but nothing to win either. If I was their manager I would have little incentive to put out a decent side away from home.

It’s the ideal game to rest a couple of key players.
Fernandinho out with Gündogan replacing him. One of KDB or Silva out for Bernardo and one of Sterling or Sane out for Foden, Aguero will replace Jesus also. At the back it’s vital we don’t lose another player so I’d play Danilo and Mangala with Otemendi who got a rest at weekend. The big issue is does he rest walker or Delph for Danilo. Personally I’d rest Delph as he’s the more injury prone of all. I’d also keep Ederson in.
5 days rest after this so ideal to get early lead and take others off after 60-70 minutes.
Ederson
Walker
Mangala
Otamendi
Danilo
Gündogan
Bernardo
Silva
Foden
Sane
Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.