I’M A Celebrity 2017

There's already been a photo on Twitter of Khan stood quite happily next to a woman holding a snake so his 'phobia' looks to just be just about getting attention.

There's already been a photo on Twitter of Khan stood quite happily next to a woman holding a snake so his 'phobia' looks to just be just about getting attention.

He absoulutly freaked out when he saw it was a snake and lost the trial meaning none of the camp could get meals. Why would he do that for attention ? Very much doubt that photo proves anything

Haha he has been voted for the next trial,it will keep happening until he does it properly then the public will torture someone else

He absoulutly freaked out when he saw it was a snake and lost the trial meaning none of the camp could get meals. Why would he do that for attention ? Very much doubt that photo proves anything

It means he gets voted to do all the trials now meaning that he'll be on screen more often, and even when he's not actually being shown the other celebs will be talking about him. Eventually though he will somehow gain the strength to overcome all of his fears and will eventually emerge as a hero. Or something like that anyway. I may just be being cynical...

It means he gets voted to do all the trials now meaning that he'll be on screen more often, and even when he's not actually being shown the other celebs will be talking about him. Eventually though he will somehow gain the strength to overcome all of his fears and will eventually emerge as a hero. Or something like that anyway. I may just be being cynical...

I think you are. He seems pretty genuine to me and doesn’t seem to have a clue about what he’s signed himself up for

What an absolute **** he has made of himself. That bird had the worst job and fair play wasnt going to quit and then he does that....what a weapons grade twat. Then says he thought they might have gone easy at the start....it was easy, how are you going to get on when you have to eat a big spider or a kangaroos bell end?

Bloody Richard Madeley breezed the same challenge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.