Rumoured Newcastle takeover

Dont mind them getting investment, but FFP still means, even with the new owner rules, it's almost impossible to do what we did. Then again if I remember correctly they were one of the clubs that voted for premier league FFP rules.

Not happy. We don't need another rival it's bad enough with the rags and chavs almost matching us for transfer funds. Hopefully they won't catch us up. Would be nice to have a spell of City dominance like Liverpool in the 80s and rags in the 90s.

Get a fucking grip, the more competitive the league the better, it means more of our rivals will take points of each other. You want an easier league go watch Celtic.

Dont mind them getting investment, but FFP still means, even with the new owner rules, it's almost impossible to do what we did. Then again if I remember correctly they were one of the clubs that voted for premier league FFP rules.

To do what we did the new owner would have to be a state or an organization similar to ADUG, interesting to see who it is.

It requires more than just funds to break into the Top 4. Everton is a good example. If they finish mid-table outside Europa League places, I find it hard how great players would go to them. They may get some decent ones, but still will not be enough to challenge Top 4/6.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.