Feyenoord (h) pre-match thread

Feyenoord (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry I had to check after reading a post by SWP, couldn't believe we could win first 5 and still not be sure of winning the group,don't think that's ever happened before. Could be another record we set.
Bayern, 2013/14, were one goal away from being beaten to top spot by a certain team from Manchester in the final group game...

Bayern, 2013/14, were one goal away from being beaten to top spot by a certain team from Manchester in the final group game...
Ah yes I was there that night we almost did one back to the pub at 2 nil, glad we stayed like even if there were some strange decisions from the management that night.

Is Diaz fit?

If so, would love to see one of him or Foden in the starting 11. Also interested to see who Pep plays at CB. Hope Vinny gets a rest for the weekend.

it sounds like you have no faith at all in our young players. tosin is a good player and i honestly can't see us losing if he was in a strong side tomorrow. patience is a virtue as you say, but its at home, we are already through and its a against a poor feyenoord side imo. its the perfect opportunity. i will just leave it at that :)

He's 20 anyway, older than Jesus. Perhaps we should not play him. It's funny how perceptions stay with people. Otamendi did dive in a lot early on but it's clear to anyone who watches that this has all but been coached out of him. I'd say Vinny dives in more these days. As the first two minutes of the last game highlighted.

Slightly off topic but, met some Feyenoord fans on Sunday night in Bem Brazil on Deansgate who waved thier stake knives at me and my pals and said “we aint here to make friends”

Wonder how many of them will be at the match tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.