City shirt on telly

Don't forget our favourite City student hater, Paul Calf. He always had his City shirt on and he had a City scarf and posters on his bedroom walls.
And in the episode when he joined the cult so he could get some free sex,he taught all the other cult followers on the mini-bus to sing
"The famous Man United went to Rome to see the Pope,
And this is what he said."
My fav city fan is Calf.
“Fucking students signing a cheque for a bag of chips?” I said to one of them, “Are you a student?” And he said, “You could say I’m studying at the university of life”. To which I replied, “That’s enough, outside!”.

My fav city fan is Calf.
“Fucking students signing a cheque for a bag of chips?” I said to one of them, “Are you a student?” And he said, “You could say I’m studying at the university of life”. To which I replied, “That’s enough, outside!”.
Comedy Gold ! My names Paul Calf, I support Man City, like a good fight.. I love life !! Video Diaries is one of my favourites of all time. ******* love it !!

The series 'burn it' had City stuff in a few episodes. The one when they wake up in London is brilliant.

Burn It (brilliant series) was the one I thought of as soon as I started reading this thread.

The three main characters are all Blues and the series is set in 2002(ish)....so we were still shit then!!

What I really like about it is Chris Coghill (one of the main characters) is a staunch red in real life so it must have pained him to be a Blue!!

Seem to recall that the female copper (played by Caroline Catz) on The Vice with Ken Stott was a City fan. Sure she had a City mug on her desk

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.