Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said earlier DT was full of remorse and he knew he had done wrong so why the fuck do some people try and defend his actions.
At least he admitted to the error of his ways,but once again some City fans hate the thought that no wrongs become of any City Players.
Come on Blues try and be fair and admit we have and have had players who have committed some serious fouls over the years.By the same token I have been at games where players like George Best (Glyn Pardoe) and Martin Buchan (Colin Bell) and Alfie H. (Twat faced Irish Cnut) to name but a few who have seriously damaged and ended some great City careers.
DT was very fortunate to have escaped a more than serious assault, but he wont be the first or last.However players do need to be charged for serious tackles and assaults.

As I said earlier DT was full of remorse and he knew he had done wrong so why the fuck do some people try and defend his actions.
At least he admitted to the error of his ways,but once again some City fans hate the thought that no wrongs become of any City Players.
Come on Blues try and be fair and admit we have and have had players who have committed some serious fouls over the years.By the same token I have been at games where players like George Best (Glyn Pardoe) and Martin Buchan (Colin Bell) and Alfie H. (Twat faced Irish Cnut) to name but a few who have seriously damaged and ended some great City careers.
DT was very fortunate to have escaped a more than serious assault, but he wont be the first or last.However players do need to be charged for serious tackles and assaults.

As I posted previously I recall Tueart being kicked all the game by Potter but I'm certainly not trying to defend him or condone what he did.

I'm sure Duncan Ferguson got sent down for 3 months for a similar act during a game so the police can act if they consider it a serious assault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.