Sunday Supplement 17/18

Sadly this episode epitomises our media presence and position. If anybody is confused about the driver for our media moan. This is it... Martin Samuel hit the nail on the head

Caught the news last night, the report in Zimbabwe had a local with a rag shirt on.....does he count towards the 650m fanbase ?
Not as funny as the one carrying a "Wenger Out" board.

Anyway who was it that organised the old shirts for Africa? Or does anyone know address to send them to?

I find some of the posts here confusing, we all know, and have been saying for ages that there is a targetting of certain clubs for the media, yet when they admit the truth, we have people here moaning and criticising them for it?

The club don't need newspaper coverage. If they keep winning & playing like they iare doing people will take notice.
It takes a generation to convert new fans, but we're getting there.

Don't believe the club are too worried about how many clicks City articles get in the Mail as we don't get any revenue from that however, being the first football club to hit a million subscribers on YouTube is significant

I get the media clicks thing, but attention generates more attention. The more the media idolise the rag shit and publish bollocks about Carlton Pogba and Ibrahimovic and the rest of the overated cünts, the more the casual fans and kids will keep believing it, thus perpetuating the rag myth.

If we had stories about us, sensationalising everything, and being sycophantic over our amazing style of play, and articles in non-football features about things like for example Sane's cool fashion sense or Raheem's amazing sports cars (purely hypothetical examples on a par with the bollocks they write about Pogba's hair and shit dances) then these would appeal to kids who would be more likely to talk about us and follow us, therefore increasing our fanbase, to generate more clicks the media crave, so leading to more positive stories about us. We need a media/PR expert that can push us into the public eye more and more.
Martin Samuel was quick to see what's happening at city.
I think we have a PR expert helping Samuel,with any questions he needs answering.
Why the click bait story now? Look where city are, look what the team are doing.
PR coup for me, welcome to manchester moment , possibly.
Bitter Bertie's , not any more, we were right all along.

Not sure if I should be surprised but 2/3 of the journo's on today trying to play down Pogba's intentions, only Northcroft not defending it

What gets me about all of this is how everyone is going on about Bellerin and his unnatural leg position, The fact is the he was wrong footed and the only way to get a block on the ball was to put his leg out as he did.

The point being missed is that he DID block he ball, it clearly hits his leg, what is he supposed to do just let Pogba run past him?

If you watch Pogba as he approaches he ball his stride pattern changes, he made no attempt whatsoever to avoid Bellerin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.