FSF Fair Cop - unamed Club to ban fan after complaint from MOTD viewer. updated suspended ban

Yes. Contrary ****s on another teams forum for a start.

It’s all about creating a hostile atmosphere and it obviously works as most teams (that play in a football stadium) have better home records than away.

‘Welcome to hell’, not with Mark around.

You’d get on well with Rob Beesley though.

Not when it seems your fellow blues agree with me. If anything you are probably the most known for being contrary, such is your need to pretty much argue and offend everyone.
A few fat bald tattoo idiots jumping out there seats to scream ‘you’re a c*nt’ doing the W gesture on a corner doesn’t create a hostile atmosphere - we’re talking about a few bellends who act like kids.
Upton Park was known for its ‘hostile’ atmosphere and it didn’t do us a lot of good, god knows how many times Lampard, Terry, Gerrard etc got abuse, it only spurned them on to play better if anything.
Pointing out a bunch of blokes acting like dickheads is not being contrary.

f0105a169Abluemask.jpg
I once had one just like that.

Has anyone seen the new survey from City.
It's really from the PL and asks all about the behaviour that you find insulting at the game.
I said the most insulting is not getting a pint at half time.
Surely it has to be someone wearing a half city half utd scarf. I can guarantee there are more people genuinely insulted and rightly offended by these, than by someone getting a wanker sign.

Not when it seems your fellow blues agree with me. If anything you are probably the most known for being contrary, such is your need to pretty much argue and offend everyone.
A few fat bald tattoo idiots jumping out there seats to scream ‘you’re a c*nt’ doing the W gesture on a corner doesn’t create a hostile atmosphere - we’re talking about a few bellends who act like kids.
Upton Park was known for its ‘hostile’ atmosphere and it didn’t do us a lot of good, god knows how many times Lampard, Terry, Gerrard etc got abuse, it only spurned them on to play better if anything.
Pointing out a bunch of blokes acting like dickheads is not being contrary.

Oooh he won't like that!! Baldist bastard, you've offended loads now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.