FSF Fair Cop - unamed Club to ban fan after complaint from MOTD viewer. updated suspended ban

It wont be too much longer until this country turns into a giant pussy, actually come to think of it..... Ha ha..! Lets face it even this forum is starting to lean this way, hope it doesn't go too far though.. The worst thing is that it is generally people being offended on behalf of others who couldn't give an actual shit anyway...!

Oooh he won't like that!! Baldist bastard, you've offended loads now.

I was oft heard to utter 'Yer cheating bald-headed freak' when the whistling wanker failed to reward us with a free kick when there has been a clear infringement of the Laws of the Game. I once had to 'persuade' some follicly-challenged gent in front of me that he might be bald but he clearly wasn't a freak!

I think tonight is a good time to put the new rules into place. Please politley clap the teams onto the field and then sit down to watch the match. Each person must not shout 'Hurrah' more than 3 times per half and most certainly no one should indicate the fact that the referee does not know who his father is.
At the end of the game a shout of 'well Played' is acceptable.

I think tonight is a good time to put the new rules into place. Please politley clap the teams onto the field and then sit down to watch the match. Each person must not shout 'Hurrah' more than 3 times per half and most certainly no one should indicate the fact that the referee does not know who his father is.
Can we replace hurrah with huzzah?

I don't see the problem. It was on after 9pm. Does the same person watch Glastonbury footage and complain about the behaviour going on there too? I watched the North London Derby and heard the C-word at least twice on live TV in the middle of the day. Most likely a bitter rival fan having his feelings hurt rather than someone actually offended. And if doing that is enough to get a fan banned from the ground, then why not a player?

I object to the word clap. Would the mods (or rockers) male or female or other way inclined please take note.

Can we replace hurrah with huzzah?

I don't see the problem. It was on after 9pm. Does the same person watch Glastonbury footage and complain about the behaviour going on there too? I watched the North London Derby and heard the C-word at least twice on live TV in the middle of the day. Most likely a bitter rival fan having his feelings hurt rather than someone actually offended. And if doing that is enough to get a fan banned from the ground, then why not a player?
Half the time it comes from the touchline are we going to ban managers, staff etc world's gone mad

Whomever did the gesture was probably just asking if the corner taker wanted a cup of Maxwell House at half time.

Next thing you know, opposition fans will applaud our star player when he is substituted....oh !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.