FSF Fair Cop - unamed Club to ban fan after complaint from MOTD viewer. updated suspended ban

Not when it seems your fellow blues agree with me.
Just you and a pair of snowflakes in 4 pages.

Fuckers like them and you ruin the game with your ‘match day experience’ bollocks and ‘won’t somebody think of the children’ rhetoric.

Luckily most in this thread agree that the easily outraged can go and fuck themselves.

It would be interesting if the fan challenged the decision based on the assumption that most men between the ages of 12 an 80 like the occasional tug and as such was just pointing out this fact.
Maybe they could ask the club to provide evidence to the disprove this :)

Read my mind ... he’s just pointing out the obvious

Far too many professional offendee's these days. People need to man the f**k up and stop being pussies.

(now I've probably just offended half the f**king population)
Not me. I agree with you. There is no "right" not to be offended. Used to be chinning someone was worse than hurting their feelings. Now, I'm not so sure.

As for the latest action against this fan, it is complete nonsense.

Just you and a pair of snowflakes in 4 pages.

Fuckers like them and you ruin the game with your ‘match day experience’ bollocks and ‘won’t somebody think of the children’ rhetoric.

Luckily most in this thread agree that the easily outraged can go and fuck themselves.

You are the only one easily outraged as you seem to find yourself arguing with any poster about any topic.

It doesn't bother me, i just usually laugh/cringe when some fat tosser leaps out of his seat to hurl abuse at a corner taker - the player doesn't give a sh*t and the fan just makes himself look like a utter bellend, especially when the corner leads to a goal.

prime example.

You are the only one easily outraged as you seem to find yourself arguing with any poster about any topic.

It doesn't bother me, i just usually laugh/cringe when some fat tosser leaps out of his seat to hurl abuse at a corner taker - the player doesn't give a sh*t and the fan just makes himself look like a utter bellend, especially when the corner leads to a goal.

prime example.

The very reason I go to a game is to show passion and support for my team. If I wanted to quietly sit there, looking at my phone and texting every 2 minutes well these days I could sit at home in front of my computer and watch the match. Yes some go over the top but that is what support is about, have you ever shouted abuse at a referee who got a decision wrong ? have you never sworn at a match when your player is scythed down as he runs towards goal ?
Why do fans sing before the match and before the team come out onto the pitch, why do they sing in the bar at half time ? the players cant hear them so what is the point ? It is about being part of something and if we make everything so sterile there really will be nobody watching, apart that is half and half scarf wearing tourists taking selfies and buggering off after 65 minutes becasue they have to take in the next attraction before their flight leaves.

prime example.

Just because I call people ****s doesn’t mean I’m outraged. It just means I think people are contrary ****s.

As I say, I’m happy to be in a huge majority on this one and I’ll not apologise for having opinions and arguing them with people.

As for players not giving a shit about receiving abuse, explain why certain players always fail to show up at certain away grounds. We had one in Nasri.

Or why, if a hostile atmosphere has no effect, why Napoli remained unbeaten at home to English opposition for 40 years? Of course it fucking well affects players.

You’re just a snowflake.

The very reason I go to a game is to show passion and support for my team. If I wanted to quietly sit there, looking at my phone and texting every 2 minutes well these days I could sit at home in front of my computer and watch the match. Yes some go over the top but that is what support is about, have you ever shouted abuse at a referee who got a decision wrong ? have you never sworn at a match when your player is scythed down as he runs towards goal ?
Why do fans sing before the match and before the team come out onto the pitch, why do they sing in the bar at half time ? the players cant hear them so what is the point ? It is about being part of something and if we make everything so sterile there really will be nobody watching, apart that is half and half scarf wearing tourists taking selfies and buggering off after 65 minutes becasue they have to take in the next attraction before their flight leaves.

Nowt wrong with showing passion and support for your own team - where have i suggested otherwise ??!

Only thing i have criticized is the few pleps who hurl extreme abuse in the ear of the corner/throw in taker - they just end up looking like idiots, as my clip shows.

would often hear grown blokes shouting at Beckham that his wife is a whore, his gay etc - Glenn Roeder would take abuse from fans, some shouting they hope his brain tumour would kill him, i'm sure Sterling gets some sickening abuse from the stands - but hey, mustn't complain, that's just passion and we're all snowflakes right

Just you and two others despite your imaginary story about Roeder.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2006/sep/20/newsstory.sport6

Roeder said. "Men in their forties and fifties, men screaming about brain tumours and death, men who, God forbid, might find themselves in the same position as me one day.

"At least I was there to hear them yelling what they were yelling. I'm much happier that I'm alive to hear it and not lying beneath the ground somewhere. I was lying on a table for five hours when I had my brain operation and I recovered from my illness and I have moved on.

++

just a bit of passion and Roeder being a snowflake right ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.