Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson
Danilo Otamendi Mangala Delph
Yaya
Gündogan Foden
Bernardo Agüero Sané

Bravo, Duhaney, Kompany, Fernandinho, De Bruyne, Brahim, Jesus/Sterling

That's what I'd go for, we still want to win to wrap up the group, but definitely a chance to start Foden and some fringe players.

We need to rest Sane in my opinion. I'd go with:

Ederson
Danilo Otamendi Mangala Delph
Yaya
Gündogan Foden
Bernardo Agüero Diaz

whats the weather like up there guys??? ive heard theres very heavy rain up north, we dont want this game called off at 7.44pm like it was last year v borussia!
Any danger of it being cancelled??

whats the weather like up there guys??? ive heard theres very heavy rain up north, we dont want this game called off at 7.44pm like it was last year v borussia!
Never say never as that storm escalated very quickly
But nothing like that at the moment so shouldn't be a problem

If I say “tonight is the most important game of the season”, it’s not true. Same as saying we have to play the strongest 11. Pep said in the last two press conferences he will make a raft of changes. So we know already that it’s not true that we have to play our strongest 11.
Semantics mate and not worth arguing about. We will see in a couple of hours what the team line ups are

wet but nothing like Gladbach, which shouldn't have been called off anyway

Never say never as that storm escalated very quickly
But nothing like that at the moment so shouldn't be a problem

ok cool. Dont want anything to come and spoil my nights entertainment whilst the wife is in work!!

Duhaney for Walker at HT. Start Foden and Diaz. Would prefer the following lineup:

------------------------------Ederson----------------------------
Walker/Duhaney---Otamendi/Tosin---Mangala---Danilo
------------------------------Yaya--------------------------------
---------Gündogan--------------------------Foden-------------
Bernardo-------------------Aguero------------------------Diaz

Note Kevin De Bruyne 1 yellow card away from a CL Suspension. Should rest him for both CL matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.