Feyenoord (h) pre-match thread

Feyenoord (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Full strength to start for me, still need to top group can then rest players against Shaktar
If we win and shakhtar win top of the group still goes to the last game as it's head to head. This game is a dead rubber, Shakhtar weirdly might not be.

If we avoid defeat against Shakhtar in the last game then we top the group, regardless of tonight's result.

Full strength to start for me, still need to top group can then rest players against Shaktar
Its Feyenoord we're up against. They can't even get a win in the Erediviese atm. And Shaktar plays away to a Napoli side that are desperate to win. We really should rest most of our starting players and give Brahim and Foden a real chance to impress.

There’s no way we will be anything like full strength. Pep has already said. That’s obviously the right thing to do to rest our regular starters and also to give games to fringe players. Chances to blood youngetsrs in a genuine Champions League game don’t come along very often and so I expect to see game time for them too.

If we win and shakhtar win top of the group still goes to the last game as it's head to head. This game is a dead rubber, Shakhtar weirdly might not be.

If we avoid defeat against Shakhtar in the last game then we top the group, regardless of tonight's result.
I think you're missing the rather obvious possibility that if Napoli win tonight, we top the group by drawing this game. If Napoli and Shaktar draw, we top the group with a win.

So it is actually quite important, not a dead rubber at all. If we lose, we may have to go to the Ukraine just before the rags game, needing to get something from the game.

Far rather put it to bed tonight and then rest everyone before the swamp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.