Status
Not open for further replies.
From BBC updates

18:46
Foden 'world's best'
Man City v Feyenoord (19:45 GMT)

Sam Wallace

Chief football writer for The Daily and Sunday Telegraph on BBC Radio 5 Live

Phil Foden is arguably the best 17-year-old footballer in the world. I like the fact that Manchester City saying he won't go out on loan

To those that watch the youth games a lot more than I do, what do think think about this statement.

Watched Foden in the U17 World Cup and he did look fanstastic, would you put him right at the top?

Foden should of started. Suprised to see De Bruyne start. A little disappointed but on the other hand I can’t be mad that Pep went strong.

A win will keep our confidence and streak going. Let’s get the game won early and then bring on the youngsters.

Expect we'll rotate a fair bit now that we've already qualified. Could do with a win here and preferably a draw in the Napoli-Shakhtar game so that we can play a second string in the Ukraine before the derby!

Ederson
Walker
Otamendi
Mangala
Danilo
Toure
Gundogan
B Silva
Sterling
Sane
Aguero

WOW u hit the «nail on the head» predic. our line up..
u have a crystalball hehe?
«plead tell me oh great one what wil the score be»
if u r correct on predic. the score too i will call «mancity all mighty» haha

lets give Mangala a chance....he did ok Saturday, i think he will be ok for time...Most thought the same about Deloh when he came for Mendy, amf have shown he is worthy in Peps line up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.