Feyenoord (h) pre-match thread

Feyenoord (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep said he demands victory and he puts out a team that can do just that. Let's score some goals and bring on the young lads.

Get the job done by half time / 60mins, and make some changes.
Imperative we finish top of the group first and foremost.
Putting out a 2nd string is not only tempting fate, but disrespectful to our opponents

Surprised he's not giving Kev a rest.

I've been saying this for awhile, I think we are overplaying him. Was he really necessary tonight. I've noticed (and others have objected) that he rests Silva more compared to DeBruyne. Fair enough, age difference, but we need to be careful with both.

I've been saying this for awhile, I think we are overplaying him. Was he really necessary tonight. I've noticed (and others have objected) that he rests Silva more compared to DeBruyne. Fair enough, age difference, but we need to be careful with both.
I share your concern but i think Pep knows what he is doing. He has a full medical staff and he would not take a risk with Kev. Relax, these are good times ;-)

Let's score 3 in the first half so that we don't get to see KDB, Walker and Sterling in the 2nd half. Hope Foden is on hand to replace KDB, Zinch to come in for Walker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.