Match Thread | Manchester City vs Feyenoord (21/11/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Yaya is average and DM is the most important position on the pitch in this system certainly.

Agree.

I said in this thread that Yaya looks finished at this level now.

I would sell him to NYCFC in January if that rumour is true.

We need a proper deputy for Fernandinho because if he gets injured or burnt out we are going to struggle.

WTF have we done to deserve that slack jowls cockernee twat commenting on our play, fuck off back home you bent bastard.

Bernardo needs more space, I think. He's got a lot of variety in his touches and passes but needs to be moving and have options. When we get packed in like this I think he, like many players, just has nothing to really do but recycle possession. He really worked us in the outside midfield in transition last year.

They have a man sitting tight on Gundogan, and he's not doing enough to shift himself or that player so as to vacate that space. Managed it a couple of times but not enough.

I noticed this in the Wolves game too, he doesnt make space for himself as well as Silva can which gives us one less passing lane, which in turn makes it easier to shut us down. Probably not helped by Yaya standing beside the CBs.

Not worried by that. Standard 1st half CL game. Expect us to push far more in the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.