Match Thread | Manchester City vs Feyenoord (21/11/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I did hint at the usual outcome of complacency and not playing your best team.

Not great.

I understand Bernardo likes to play on the right, but he's so one footed and Walker is playing inverted for some reason. I hate Sterling on the left and Danilo is no wide left back.. Switching Sterling and Bernardo would sort out a lot of our problems. Surely Pep can see this? We've only got one wide man playing on his natural foots side and he's playing centre mid half the time. Dont get it. Sure we'll be fine though :-)

Sterling not really working on the left and we miss Sane.

Not sure how B Silva is going to get up to speed because it seems one game in every 4 isn't doing him much good.

Prefer it when we have 2 pacey wingers, seems to create more space. Not sure it's Bernards best position.

If you gonna play him wide, stick him on the left, and bring Raheem onto the right. Too predictable at the moment, he's always going to try and cut inside, the full back isn't arsed if he attacks the touchline, his right foot may as well be a piss flap

Is part of the problem that although very good players the likes of Danilo and Silva are lacking match practice and are not upto speed with first team regulars. Do also wonder how much mentally they are focused, knowing that we are through and will probably top the group.

Passing has been too slow, partly Yaya but mainly a lot of players not having played as much and being sharp I think. We've barely seen Gundogan, Danilo a bit lost on the left Mangala one bad pass and then looked nervous.
Sterling, Debruyne and Walker playing well

Slow match. We tend to thrive with our playmakers in the center distributing it to wingers and striker, the likes of a Fernandinho and Silva seem rather missed here, and KDB seems to be playing higher than usual. Seems like a differet tactic than we usually play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.