Match Thread | Manchester City vs Feyenoord (21/11/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it possible that Mangala is so error-prone?! Can't execute simple passes. Yaya also slow, holding up intensity.

You could say the same about Otamendi today. Personally prefer Sterling on the right and Silva on the left as when on the opposite side both want to cut in and so we aren't not really getting behind them except on a couple of occasions where KDB has put a good cross in.

Not great but not bad and hopefully we'll open them up a bit more 2nd half. Would like to see Gundogan get a bit more involved as well.

Sterling shouldn't be left, silva shouldn't be on the right, Yaya shouldn't be on the pitch, aguero looks like he's lost a yard, Danilo looks pissed off, but no dramas just observation.

How is it possible that Mangala is so error-prone?! Can't execute simple passes. Yaya also slow, holding up intensity.

What we are asking Mangala to do is the equivalent of Pep signing Andy Carroll and asking him to play tiki-taka as a false 9.

A good defender in a more defensve and reactive system. Bang average in a more open, expansive passing system.

Oh bore off. We play in a real league and Sunday is far more important to us. We are still odds onto both win this game and finish top.

You should try and concentrate on keeping it in single digits tomorrow.

I will. You're right. What was I thinking?

That's me away.

This is our make-shift setup for this game and they play accordingly. I am very satisfied how they play against 10 men defence, Yaya plays quite well for his role and age, Bernardo is bit off the key, but so what......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.