Feyenoord (H) Post-Match Thread

MarsLlama

Looks like the usual suspects are busy right now so... all in here?

We were poor, we probably shouldn't have expected anything different, Sterling saved us again. Onwards and upwards.

I thought the defenders were OK but can't really be criticised because they kept Feyenoord quiet.
Touré was way off the pace and nearly everyone looked below par- even Ederson had shaky moments and Aguero stood out in a bad way.

That said, we keep the win streak alive, it's another clean sheet (with THAT back four and no Fernandinho!) and Foden looked to slot in well. I have a feeling the Sterling goal will prove crucial with keeping our momentum up.

Well might not have been the most exciting game but great to win and top the group thanks to a lovely lifted finish from my motm Sterling. Still it was pretty professional, didn't really look like conceding and a nice touch to see Díaz and Foden at the end.

Edit: we were still winning the group at 0-0 lol

Last edited:
It was pretty forgettable apart from the goal. Good to see the two young lads get on as subs, I would give them both full games in the last CL group game. Another win & maximum points in the group so far, so can't really complain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.