Feyenoord (H) Post-Match Thread

Terrible game but a win and the kids got some time. Hugely excited for Foden -- that made the night worth it regardless. City are now at €7.5m in bonus revenue from the group stage as well which is a nice little kitty.

Yaya should go to NYC in January. I think he's way too slow for MLS as well to be perfectly honest but let it be their problem and not ours.

Not sure if it's my wild imagination, but I'm sure Ederson should have been sent off twice in the first half, but he pulled off a magnificent reflex save in the second half too.

Nobody really stood out tonight, but I've not been impressed at all with Bernado Silvas lack of contribution to any of the games I've seen him play, including tonight. Gundogan apart from his sublime through ball to Sterling for the goal, was pretty average but worked hard. Mangala did OK, played it safe and didn't give the ball away to my recollection, so he did fine for me and Danilo offered little going forward, just a steady defensive performance from him. Foden and Diaz had so little time it's hard to assess their contributions. Yaya also did no more than average, kept the ball and passed it around, but not much threat from him throughout the night though. KdB had an off night despite his best efforts and Sterling is wasted on the left.

Average game, but we still won!

He just about got a touch on the ball in the challenge I think you're referring to.

Not sure what the other one was.

Great result and managememt by Pep resting some key players.

Game time for two of our kids. Great night all round.

Not sure if it's my wild imagination, but I'm sure Ederson should have been sent off twice in the first half
Made the tackle outside the box after being dispossessed which if you considered it a foul could have ultimately been a red card but I can't remember anything else that could have been construed as one. What was the other time?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.