Confirmed: Most Ever Consecutive Wins in English Football History - MCFC

IF we get to the week before the derby with the record in tact AND Napoli beat Shakhtar (we beat Feyenoord too as part of the run) then my money would be on the win record ending in Kharkiv as there would be absolutely no point in flying our 1st team out to the Ukraine for a dead rubber 3 days before the derby. We could get a win but a draw or defeat would be more likely. Of course Foden and Brahim could give us a major; major boost but it would be a tough ask.
I hope we play a proper team. There’s ranking points and extra cash available for winning the game. Top of CL group with maximum points and the flight is only an hour further than Malaga. (It won’t be Ryanair either.......)

I thought he pulled up with a hamstring injury in the final or is that my ageing memory failing me again?

Not how I remember it but I could be wrong also. The post mansour years have certainly spolied us, fancy none of us rembering the rumbelows soccer sprint final accurately.

My mistake, but what's even sadder is that I've now realised I was chuft just because I think he won the Northern qualifying heat, unless you're gonna tell me I got that wrong as well and he came runner up. Talk about ruining the only thing I ever had to brag about.

No mate you can cherish that victory

No mate you can cherish that victory
I managed to find a couple of the regional heats, one of which contained our very own Shaun Goater. He looked a lot quicker than I remembered him being when he played for us.

I managed to find a couple of the regional heats, one of which contained our very own Shaun Goater. He looked a lot quicker than I remembered him being when he played for us.

Was he at Rotherham then? Yes I would never consider him a speed merchant.

The match was a draw. The tie was settled by penalties after the match had finished. That's why a penalty scored in the shoot out doesn't go on a players goal tally.
City won the match. We are into the next round. - end of .......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.