Bernardo Silva - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early days still but he doesn't look anything like the player that was dominating games for Monaco.

keeps the ball too much for my liking. I'm not happy at all from what I've seen from him so far but let's hope he'll do Sane and make me a fool.

Don’t like him out wide at all. Although he’s a tidy little player, he’s not quick enough for the flank. Would be much better suited in the middle where he can dictate the tempo instead of slowing it down.

He's the perfect replacement for Dave, he picks out runners brilliantly but on nights like today where we really lack runners that doesn't give him many options, he's not going to run down the line like Sane as that's not his game. Having said that if Aguero converts that sitter after Bernardo chips the perfect ball over to him, then he's won us the game. Played Walker in a lot as well but we never got the men in the box to really make the most of it.

Piss poor attempt at a shot in the first half though, completely failed to get it far enough away from himself to get his foot round it properly

I think he needs more minutes. Too much in and out. It's risky but we need these fringe players up to speed for the inevitable injuries etc.

I'd be tempted to play him at home agains Southampton though rather than away at Huddersfield.

Trying too hard at the moment for me. Once he relaxes and plays his natural game he’ll be ok.

Shouldn’t play on the wing again. He is simply not a fit in our system there. Later in the game he was moved central and already started looking much better, I think it was after Jesus came on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.