Eliaquim Mangala - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
We persevered with Delph and that hasn't turned out too bad. The lad plays, he should get our support and encouragement
Delph had no way near the same appearances to prove himself as Mangala. And the ones he did have were generally when he was coming back from injury. Totallly different scenario.

Gives me palpitations

He'd do well at WBA (at least under Pulis) where it's constant backs against the wall stuff but any team that wants to play, nvm build from the back, it's an obvious and resounding no.

not sure why anyone would have problem with his defending tonight. He's no Messi tactician, we all know that, but that's two clean sheets in the row with him in the side.

From what I saw his passing wasn't great but we kept the clean sheet. With that said, players who haven't been playing regularly should be judged much more leniently.

Did fine tonight, it's the drop off in the midfield that affects us most when we play the b team.

Gave the ball once earlier on that caused a quick counter but otherwise was good.

His passing is not great often he passes to someone right next to him. He weakens our game because of this but Mangala should be able to fill in when called upon. Unfortunately has zero future with us as much as I would like him to turn it around and come good, the attributes needed are missing and can’t be developed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.