Feyenoord (H) Post-Match Thread

I think what was shown is that Leroy our most important player. Not best (KDB), but most important. With him in the side up high and wide he stretches the pitch where opposition defences have to be aware of him running in behind. By doing so he opens up the midfield for Silva and DeBruyne. It was a bit clogged in the middle in tonight's game. Also how important he is on counter attacks.

I think Gundogan is better starting from a deep position. Tonight he was always ahead of the ball until Yaya went off. The trouble with Yaya was that he can’t play to the quicker tempo we are playing at this season.

Explain how Yaya can't do quicker tempo. He made numerous one touch passes.

Dominant but lethargic performance. Off the pace for most of the match although credit to Feyenoord for their energy and commitment.
Now let's get back to our best at Huddersfield and extend the winning run.

Terrible game but a win and the kids got some time. Hugely excited for Foden -- that made the night worth it regardless. City are now at €7.5m in bonus revenue from the group stage as well which is a nice little kitty.

Yaya should go to NYC in January. I think he's way too slow for MLS as well to be perfectly honest but let it be their problem and not ours.

Hmmm... Sniff sniff ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.