Uber orders 24000 self drive cars

Not sure how people expect to pay their credit cards online and order their pizza to their office in ten minutes when they’ve been out of work for five years.

Not sure how people expect to pay their credit cards online and order their pizza to their office in ten minutes when they’ve been out of work for five years.

I've been to a few meetings/conferences about this due to my membership of Labour and they reckon that they're going to tell corporations to pay robots an hourly wage that we can 100% tax then pay a Universal Basic Income.

I fear that they don't understand the problem in its fullest terms.

I've been to a few meetings/conferences about this due to my membership of Labour and they reckon that they're going to tell corporations to pay robots an hourly wage that we can 100% tax then pay a Universal Basic Income.

I fear that they don't understand the problem in its fullest terms.
It’s fairly petrifying.

It’s fairly petrifying.

To set your mind at ease, the current Tory policy in regards to the economic threat from automation seems to be "lol".

I hear the Norwegians are making some headway into this discussion; maybe we'll just wait to see what they do then copy them?

To set your mind at ease, the current Tory policy in regards to the economic threat from automation seems to be "lol".

I hear the Norwegians are making some headway into this discussion; maybe we'll just wait to see what they do then copy them?
Probably easier. My thinking is to make my few bucks then go and buy a small restaurant on the beach in Thailand and enjoy that until it falls beneath the rising sea levels.

Probably easier. My thinking is to make my few bucks then go and buy a small restaurant on the beach in Thailand and enjoy that until it falls beneath the rising sea levels.

More likely they deport you for having the temerity to work at your own restaurant or the corrupt officials/local mafia seeing you off first. The best way to make a small fortune in Thailand is to start with a large fortune ;-)

Im excited by all this digital disruption, I wish I was 25 so i could see the future in my lifetime

Just think, no more owning cars means no more bad driving habits like tailgating, hoons with big bore exhausts etc

I just hope Uber has competition though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.