Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just showed 2 Liverpool goals,1 Tottenham goal,and no sign of raheem’s goal or a mention of Phil foden on bbc breakfast.
HAhahahahahahahah

Now it is Kevin's turn to be a target for Real Madrid (according to the MuEN).
A couple of weeks ago they valued him at 145m, Real are only considering 100m
And didn't I read a few weeks back that Kev wants to stay at City for a LOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG time

The media will do anything to try to de-stabilise us - dickheads.
Anyone would think there is a derby on the horizon. How long before they roll out Crerand, Thomas, Yorke, Robson, Ferdinand, Schmeichel etc to tell us how the rags will rip us a new one and will be top over Xmas

Now it is Kevin's turn to be a target for Real Madrid (according to the MuEN).
A couple of weeks ago they valued him at 145m, Real are only considering 100m
And didn't I read a few weeks back that Kev wants to stay at City for a LOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG time

The media will do anything to try to de-stabilise us - dickheads.

Tabloids have always fabricated wild transfer rumours, don't really see how it would destabilise us? I doubt De Bruyne, or indeed anyone at the club, gives the slightest shit about such stories. I'm certain he'll be at City for the long term.

Must be different BBC Breakfast where you live because both reports I saw this morning showed the goal!

Also, one of the reports was completely fluffed by the girl presenting it, made worse at the end when she tried to make a joke, then tried to explain that it was a joke and was cut off mid-sentence - cringe-worthy stuff.

Just showed 2 Liverpool goals,1 Tottenham goal,and no sign of raheem’s goal or a mention of Phil foden on bbc breakfast.
HAhahahahahahahah

Apparently Haringey Hotspurs' lucky number is 13 according to the DT this morning 'cos they have accumulated 13 points in their CL group - the biggest total since 2004 along with MANUre, CFC, the Arse, and, oh, er, us, this season on 15pts! It's absolutely risible the way they bull up on some minor achievement from among the top 6 minus the current top one, and minimise or ignore what happens in Beswick!

I've long since watched the BBC local tv for the totally 'unbiased' way they report the football exploits of North West teams, and there is a blatant pecking order that hasn't changed since the Drunken Wife Beater was in the youth team!

And that Stokie shitehawk Johnson got the money angle in again when our annual results were reported. They're unchanging, unremitting bastards!

Must be different BBC Breakfast where you live because both reports I saw this morning showed the goal!

Also, one of the reports was completely fluffed by the girl presenting it, made worse at the end when she tried to make a joke, then tried to explain that it was a joke and was cut off mid-sentence - cringe-worthy stuff.

That sounds good, wish I'd seen that. I like that kind of thing.

Just seen a clip from BT & Wio is basically giving up on the propaganda he's been spouting for years & just admitting he thinks the rag world is going to have to put up with something a bit special happening in blue.

That sounds good, wish I'd seen that. I like that kind of thing.

Just seen a clip from BT & Wio is basically giving up on the propaganda he's been spouting for years & just admitting he thinks the rag world is going to have to put up with something a bit special happening in blue.
I saw that Rio remark last night NK and I was gob-smacked as to his honesty.Now theres a first.

I saw that Rio remark last night NK and I was gob-smacked as to his honesty.Now theres a first.

he called us 'sublime' the other day.

I think he's reached the stage where he realises it just makes people look absolutely ridiculous if they continue to spout nonsense about City.

I expect the new angle of damage limitation will be to promote Utd to a similar level, as being 'not far behind'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.